Monday 8 February 2016

5 reasons on Why I like Cameron Highland

If you ask me, what will be the best place to travel in Malaysia?
Then my answer will be Cameron Highland.
I've been to Cameron 3 times only. But each time when I feel a bit of stress, then I always consider to come to Cameron again. Just like that ;)

Here you go, my top reason on why I like Cameron so much:

1. It is colder than Klang Valley
I like colder place, but not too cold. The perfect temperature for me is maybe from 10-23 degree celcius. Higher than that, I have tendency to become super hot blooded type. Well, at night Cameron's temperature is around 17-18 degree celcius i think. Depends on if it is raining season, and depends on where you stay. At night, it can be a little bit windy (I like it).



2. Natural
It is all about enjoying natural view, and it make me feel calm. I tend to stay away from whatsapp naturally since Digi's network is quite bad there. Also, I can spend hours just to appreciate the view and start to think about myself. 


3. Actually, I love flowers and trees
Well, the other side of me. Actually I really, really love flowers and trees. For flowers, I like the rare colour one. The best part is Cameron can offer you the colours that you hardly find in other place - like hybrid colours. Red colour rose sounds too typical and I like the yellow colour rose. And I always like the flower in deep purple colour. Lavender is obviously one of my fav. 



4. Tea taste better in Cameron
Yups, I am the tea fanatic lover. There's so many tea farm in Cameron. You can just choose which one. Again, I can spend about nearly 2 hours just to drink a pot of tea, and again to see the magnificent view of the tea farm. So green and fresh. Ahem, yes I brought Ohmyjep calendar with me.. ;)


5. Starts to fall in love with cactus
I am not a fan of cactus because of the thorn and for me it is just a plain, and boring plant. I used to say that those cactus lovers are just lazy because you know that cactus can survive more than 2 months without water. Hehe.. But now, I am different ;) I like cactus now.


I am not familiar with the food in Cameron. Normally I always pack my food from home, and also enjoy night market's food there. But, the top 3 place that I must visit for my short trip in Cameron:

1. Tea farm (Bharat/Boh/Cameron Valley)
2. Lavender 
3. Rose Valley

I stay in Casa Dela Rosa twice, and 1x in Casa Dela Fern. Both are under the same company I think. For Casa Dela Rosa, the feeling is more like private house while Casa Dela Fern you can enjoy breakfast outdoor and enjoy cold weather. For room wise, I prefer Casa Dela Fern because it is not too dark. Food is most likely the same.

I have lots of picture to share. But, maybe next time ;)






No comments:

Throwback Penang trip 2017 (Oct)

Trip Penang kali ni macam tiba-tiba je rasa nak pegi. So, lepas kerja terus gerak drive ke Penang. Sepanjang perjalanan hujan lebattttt gila...