Friday 10 August 2012

Dealing with pain killer

I am on sick leave today. It is due to Dysmenorrhea, but this time it is severe for me, because I have a bad symptoms before, and after having period.

I am too much dependant on pain killers. I took pain killers for menstrual pain, and my bone pain too. I realize that it is not a good habit. But, without having it, I can't work, and acting as normal.

Dr Jane advised me to do Ultrasound scanning if it is happening again next month. I almost crying last night. I can't sleep at all, keep on turning around, and everywhere seems painful.

Yesterday my abdomen started cramping. I keep on walking, because if I sit still, it is even more painful. The day before yesterday, I feel that my body is so weak. My face look pale, and I look tired and stress..

It is not easy to be ME. Haha. Have to deal with period pain every month. I think that I want to do Ultrasound scanning. Afraid that it might be something inside. And, it is not easy to be me because my collegues, most of them are men. I don't know how to explain the feeling of having menstrual pain.

Hope that they understand
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

2 comments:

Rara said...

; I don't know if this is helpful, but I was in the same shoes, I think. Period pain almost every month, and it is not cool at all. But few months back, I tried Salonpas muscle-pain release (i can't recall the full name) but the pain were gone just like that. You need to get it from watson/guardian (the large one), and stick it onto your belly or wherever that is aching. You should try, because it really works on me. Way better than painkillers. InshaAllah.

http://www.acuneeds.com/WebRoot/Store/Shops/shop/4F93/E074/D6B1/BDA2/4AB3/C0A8/DA13/A73C/Salonpas_Large_Size.jpg

Stray Cat said...

Thanks for your advice. Will try for next month. I tried EPO last time, also not working =(

Throwback Penang trip 2017 (Oct)

Trip Penang kali ni macam tiba-tiba je rasa nak pegi. So, lepas kerja terus gerak drive ke Penang. Sepanjang perjalanan hujan lebattttt gila...