Wednesday 11 December 2013

Good Food: Salmon & Cold noodles from Delicious Sunway Pyramid



Salmon is my favorite fish.
I just love it no matter either you deep fry, raw, or I dont care, I just love it.
There's certain day where I feel I need some refreshment, I will eat salmon.

So, here is the Salmon + Cold noodles.
I dont know where did I learn to eat cold noodles.
Guess that since Bangkok trip as that's the only outlet label with "International Halal Cert".
So, I just go for it, and never knew I will like it so much even some of my friends will show some vomiting blood face expression. Haha..

For this dish, I give 3 stars out of 5.
As I find that it is a bit sweet. I dont really like sweet taste, esp for my cold noodle.
But, I like the way they deco my plate =)

No comments:

Throwback Penang trip 2017 (Oct)

Trip Penang kali ni macam tiba-tiba je rasa nak pegi. So, lepas kerja terus gerak drive ke Penang. Sepanjang perjalanan hujan lebattttt gila...