Wednesday 4 July 2012

My first flight for 2012

Yeay! My first flight for 2012 =).. Actually, it is just a short distance. From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. I took Air Asia this time, depart from LCCT to Changi airport. My flight depart at 0725 so, I should check-in around 3 hours before boarding. Walao~Singapore only maa.. 

So, I woke up at 0430am.. So, I missed one football match that day. I took cab from Subang to LCCT around 5am something. Just imagine, they charge me RM98 because it is consider as midnight. Damn expensive laaaa... Started from that moment, i don't want to book any flight early morning. Never!!

And, alhamdulillah, the I arrived safely that day. It was my first time in Changi Airport (kampung kan saya?). Usually, each time I go to Singapore, I will go by car or bus (my hometown is JB, very near).

What can I say about Changi Airport?
Erm, compared to KLIA, it is way tooo far... Especially the TOILET. The toilet is so clean.. BUT, no pipe or source of water in the toilet except at the sink. Haha. Well, I am not used to it. I am so Kampung girl. I need water to clean up after she-she.. 

After that, I took taxi to Oasia Hotel. The taxi driver are all awesome during my trip to Singapore. Well manner. Nice service! Another plus point about Singapore is, no traffic jam like KL =).. The car move slowly, and smoothly. No more car like in federal highway in Subang-Bangsar. Surely I am happy driving in Singapore.

Wow, I want to introduce you all to Oasia Hotel. This hotel is so awesome. I will show you the picture later. Overall, it is a nice, superb hotel, with a good service. Located just nearby the Hospital owned by Parkway, and near to the Shopping complex, and MRT Novilla.


Public transport in Singapore is good compared to KL. Taxis are everywhere. People in Singapore used to walk and take public transport. For those who drive, I heard that the car-park is damn expensive, about SGD8. My god!


The view from the window of my room

Something that I like most is, the town is so CLEAN. I can't see any beggars like in Pasar Seni, no rubbish like anywhere in KL. And, it is not because of Singapore have a lot of rubbish bin. But, because they have kind of mentality of don't want to be fined by the government. I heard that the camera are everywhere. Haha..







Not like anywhere in KL, each time I go out for makan, for sure the waiter/waitress will provide you a tissue paper to wipe. But, here, most of the place we have to bring our own tissue. Well, that's good =). Environmental friendly..


And, the McD sauce, they like the Kari Sauce.. Haha. Kind of weird for me.. Later I will take a sample and try. I tried already, but, not suit with my taste. Thai sauce better!

So many good things to comment. I think I better go and sleep now.

To be continue later

No comments:

Throwback Penang trip 2017 (Oct)

Trip Penang kali ni macam tiba-tiba je rasa nak pegi. So, lepas kerja terus gerak drive ke Penang. Sepanjang perjalanan hujan lebattttt gila...