Friday 6 July 2012

My first visit to Kuching, Sarawak

Well, this is my first visit to Kuching, Sarawak. Supposely my flight by Air Asia should be departed from KL at 2100. But, delayed one hour, so I am officially arrived in Sarawak at about 2345. Exactly before midnight. Luckily Sarawak is quite safe at night =).

Since most of the hotel was fully booked already, I stay in Abell Hotel (so confuse, don't know how to pronounce..HAHA). I prefer single room since I am staying alone, and most of my time I spend outside (also because don't want to waste so much money from company. I am a good worker okay)

I forgot to snap some picture of my room. Since now, I have dirty up my room, now very shy to upload the photo. Kakakaa...But, it is a good hotel. Good service for me. I think that the hotel is still new (based on the toilet's design..hihi)

A lot of flowers in this hotel..hehehe...

somemore flower at the corner

Since I don't have so much time to travel around, I manage to capture some pictures. For me, this is my first time reading Utusan Borneo. I am so "kampung". Please don't bother..hahaha

The Borneo Post. At the moment, I just knew The Sun and NST for the newspaper in english version..Nowm we got The Borneo Post..

Travelling to Kuching is not complete if you are not taking the "Big Cat"'s pictures...hehe

I don't know the history on why this place is called Kuching, since I didn't saw any cat along the road. Maybe I should check the history..

well, I like this cat.. =)

The happy family.. =)

I will snap more picture around here soon. I wish I come here for holiday, and not for work..HAHA

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Throwback Penang trip 2017 (Oct)

Trip Penang kali ni macam tiba-tiba je rasa nak pegi. So, lepas kerja terus gerak drive ke Penang. Sepanjang perjalanan hujan lebattttt gila...